miércoles, 2 de octubre de 2013


Just like Icarus, my wings broke when I needed them most.
Honestly, I don't really know what happened. I felt a vortex of feelings inside my chest, struggling for leaving by my mouth. I was lifted to the aboves and smashed onto the ground in a second. My ego broke and so did my mind.
Cold is embracing me, whispering strange and uncomfortable things right in my ear...
Finally, the dark...
Is this love? Is this hatred? Is this just a mind game? I truly cannot answer this inquiries by myself.
I didn't want to hate you, despite what I said. Foremost, I don't want to hurt you, even if I hurt myself in the process.

Why can't I leave the past out of my mind? Do the threads of the Fates foresee something for me? for us? for no one?

I wish I were less me and more otherself, so I could see myself from the outside.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Hay veces que las palabras y ánimos que te pueda ofrecer cualquiera de tus amigos están de sobra, así que solamente te mando un abrazo apretado apretado :)

Ps. Me emocioné mucho viendo "Mi hermosita mexicana" :3