lunes, 26 de febrero de 2007

thinkin'bout

Am I the worst man in the World?

i don't think so... but she did...

it' doesn't affect me so much... My mind is calm and i know that in my path she is not there...

she is bittering (is that written right?) her life, not me =P


just a message for you... open your eyes... and grow up your mind...that you have a job doesn't mean you're more mature than me...

I don't really know why I am writting this... maybe i wish the best for you... maybe i wish your death... i don't know... i don't even know if you read me, but i think that you do sometimes...

so... i hope these are my last words to you: I forgive You... look your mind (so your heart if you think possible) and you'll find why I'm forgiving you...

see ya =P

PS. Sorry to all may readers 'bout this... i wanted to wrote it =P

2 comentarios:

Her dijo...

My little boy, remember this: if you are NOT working, if you DON'T have a job, it's because you are an UNIVERSITY guy...

I mean... HELLO????!!!! hahahahahaha

best wishes for you

MuLuC dijo...

ánimo!!